Monday, January 2, 2012

New New New

It is a new year.

Yes, there are resolutions. There are many resolutions.

As mentioned in my information, my theme for this year is growth. I hope to look back at these posts in the months to come with some joy. I, so, desire for my life to be filled with an energy that produces so much joy it spills into the lives of others without ever running dry. I need to rediscover the endorphins that produce vitality from the inside out.

In this pursuit, I have done a few things to encourage this positive energy. (One) I have returned to my vegan diet in the last few weeks. I was vegan for a year and half, but it became really hard with my job. Eventually, I started to feel destroyed inside. My conscious hurt because of my moral obligations, and my body hurt for it no longer desired or processed dairy properly. I am starting to feel much better. Returning to the natural, organic, and preservative free way of living always gives the body the hug it needs.:) (Two) I have joined corepower yoga. (!!!!!!!!Talk About Endorphins!!!!!!!!!!) I think committing to a practice that makes you nurture and challenge your body simultaneously connects you to the physical body like a friend. One come to care more about your body. Listening to its needs helps you encourage it to become strong. One starts to realize the connectedness between the body and spirit by clearing the muscles of stress and tension. Walking away from a stressful day with ease is key to preserving the energy the body needs.

99% of illness is related stress.

I am invigorated to contribute something small or a bit longer to this work on a daily basis. (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment